Are you looking for the best VPN services in town, with high speed, latency, unblocking geo-restricted websites, and possess no restriction on device compatibility?
In this article, we’ll discuss the topmost VPNs recommended by user’s reviews, so that the users can make a decision that is worthy and justify their money.
Quick Overview of the Best VPN Services in 2021
Let’s have a quick look at the top best VPNs, leading the market currently because of their quality features, and attributes:
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN is leading the country, with 3000+ servers allocated in different countries, with high speed over the network.
- NordVPN: NordVPN is listed as the top-most reliable VPN connection, with 5,600 servers located in different countries.
- Surfshark: Surfshark launched in the year 2018, has worked hard to maintain a prominent image in the market with 3200+ servers located worldwide.
- CyberGhost: Cyberghost is leading the market with 7,000+ servers located worldwide, with highly secured security protocols, and policies.
- PureVPN: PureVPN is a HongKong based VPN service provider, with 6500+ servers located in various locations worldwide.
- PIA: PIA is one of the oldest VPN service providers, in town with 17868+ servers allocated in 74+ countries witnessing security protocols, and dedications.
- Ivacy VPN: Ivacy VPN is one of the affordable VPN networks with 1000+ in 56 countries, maintaining all the security protocols embedded in between the connections made.
- Windscribe: Windscribe offers a secured VPN connection, through which the users can surf easily without any restrictions with a server count equal to 450+ worldwide.
- IPVanish: IPVanish works with highly secured security protocols, which enriches the connection, with server counts equal to 1,300+ worldwide.
- VyprVPN: Lastly, VyprVPN comes with a highly secured layer of security, and protocols that enrich the connection between users and their queries.
A Detailed Discussion on the top 10 VPNs updated 2021
Let’s have a look at the best VPNs and discuss each of their features in detail for a better understanding:
ExpressVPN – Fastest Growing VPN Network
ExpressVPN is a widely-known VPN service provider, with high latency and bandwidth which fastens the speed allowing their users to witness a highly secured network. It is the best VPN service for iPhones and Android.
- The servers count starts from 3000+ initially, whereas the team is still working on enhancing it over various newer locations, for better performance.
- The security layers possess all the top-tier protocols like AES-256 bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policy which ensures users about no log maintenance of their online activities.
- Split-tunneling splits the data packets through the tunnel, for a secured connection, making the users more confident about their selected network.
- The multi-login facility for the users is very versatile going up to 5 devices at a time, whereas the devices cover Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and other operating systems.
- You can easily unblock geo-restricted websites, and platforms like Netflix, HULU, Disney+, and a lot more with an instant response back to your queries from the customer care representative of ExpressVPN.
- The pricing packages of ExpressVPN start from $9.99 per month, which is well justified with the features they’re offering currently in the market.
NordVPN – Highly Reliable VPN Connection
If you are looking for a VPN that maintains a strong brand image in the market currently, due to its quality features, and attributes then NordVPN stands bright on the list.
- NordVPN covers a wide range of the world, with their servers count equivalent to 5,600+ with all the security protocols attached within the connection like AES-256 bit encryption, OpenVPN, NordLynx, L2TP, and PPTP.
- Zero-log policies make the users more viable that no log is being maintained about their online activities when they’re connected to the server.
- Split-tunneling and Kill switch allow users to surf more confidently because these two features make the transfer of data packets more secure.
- The unblocking of geo-restricted websites includes Netflix, HULU, Disney+, Hotstar, Voot, and all the entertainment websites that are restricted due to the restrictions applied by the government.
- Not just this, multi-logins are allowed for 6+ devices, with pricing packages starting from $3.71 for an exclusive 2-year subscription, whereas for one month, the prices are equivalent to $11.29 per month.
- It’s harder to look for a VPN which possesses all the security protocols, unblocking feature, and of course the devices compatibilities features like, Mac, iOS, Android, and others with a single click.
Surfshark – Pocket-Friendly VPN Network
Surfshark is a widely used VPN, with pocket-friendly pricing packages allowing users to surf online with all the security protocols keeping in mind.
- It is necessary to maintain the user’s concerns, so they are covering a wide range of countries. somehow server counts are equivalent to 3200+ in 65 countries.
- Surfshark was initially launched in 2018, and just in a time span of 2 years, they have managed to maintain a strong image with quality features like unblocking geo-restricted websites.
- Netflix, HULU, Disney+, Hotstar, Sling TV, Apple TV, and all other entertainment websites, with just a single click making the connection more strong and viable.
- Not just this, the high bandwidth and latency speed makes the users more attracted towards the connection, and of course the lowest pricing packages starting from $3.71 for one month, reaching up to $11.29, with various discounts offered to customers for ease and convenience.
- The live chat option is there for users, for an instant response back with security protocols like AES-256 bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and strict Zero-Log policymaking the connection stronger, and reliable.
- Unlike others, Surfshark has no restrictions over multi-logins, so that users can use a single premium account on multiple devices to enjoy the encrypted connection.
- More or less, Surfshark is a complete umbrella with all the potential customers enjoying the quality features, like unblocking websites, server allocations, and lower budget pricing packages.
CyberGhost – High Bandwidth and Secured Network
CyberGhost is a Romanian-based VPN service provider, with their servers count reaching 7,000+ servers, moreover, they’re planning to exceed it for better throughput and bandwidth.
- Not just this, an easy lookup point where the unblocking of geo-restricted websites, and platforms is performed, easily like Netflix, HULU, Disney+, Hotstar, and all widely searched entertainment websites.
- More or less, CyberGhost works well with devices compatibilities like Windows, iOS, Microsoft, Mac, Android, and Apple TV along with the configuration of routers, to allow streaming with remote control.
- The highest speed is a prominent feature, they’re following in their connections, along with multi-logins so that, users can utilize a single premium account on different devices.
- The security protocols include the AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policy which ensures no log is maintained about user’s online activities.
- A 24/7 Live Chat option is provided to the customers, for their ease so the representative can respond them back instantly within an hour.
PureVPN – A Highly Secured VPN Network
PureVPN is a HongKong based VPN service provider, with their servers count reaching 6500+ worldwide, with wide network coverage.
- More or less, PureVPN is working really hard to sustain itself in the market, with a market competitive price like affordable packages enriched with security protocols like AES-256 bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and different policies.
- There is no restriction over the device’s compatibility like it works best with the bypassing of geo-restricted websites like Netflix, HULU, Disney+, Hotstar, and other entertainment providers with a seamless process.
- The entire motive of PureVPN is to come up with a way out, which assists the users to perform easy surfing on the Internet, without any fear of being monitored.
- Zero-log policy, Split-tunneling, and an active Kill Switch make the online surfing of the users more viable and preserved.
- The pricing packages of PureVP start from $10.95 per month, with a Live Chat option for customers, to get an instant response back.
PIA – Oldest VPN Service Provider
PIA is one of the oldest, and most popular VPN service providers, because they were the first ones to initiate the concept of secure, and private surfing over the Internet.
- They’re currently not working well in the industry, because of the increasing numbers of competitors intruding on the target market, and caging them towards their services.
- The server count of PIA networks is reaching up to, 17868+ in almost 74+ countries with all the security protocols required, for a protected search over the internet.
- PIA allows a smooth unblocking of social websites, like Youtube, but doesn’t unblock Netflix, HULU, Disney+ which gives users the privilege to move towards another service provider.
- The pricing package of PIA starts from 77% off with a $2.69/monthly 2-year deal, which captured a huge market once!
- I hope PIA will reform itself as per the recent technology, to come back into the market, and start generating revenue over the targeted audience.
Ivacy VPN – Affordable VPN Network with Security
IvacyVPN is maintaining a huge market, in recent times with their server counts equivalent to 1000+ located at different locations.
- A recent technology-based security protocol makes connection strangers, with high bandwidth and latency which strengthen the connection amongst the users.
- The security protocols start from p2p, L2TP, AES-256 bit encryption technique, Zero-log policy, and split-tunneling policy makes the connection more prominent and stronger from any third-party access.
- Instant unblocking of geo-restricted websites is also possible with the secured connection of Ivacy VPN, like Netflix, HULU, Disney+, and all the leading entertainment websites.
- For the ease of customers, a 30-day money-back guarantee is provided, with multi-logins for 10 devices, with a single premium account.
Windscribe – Secured and Private VPN Network
Windscribe is known best for their free packages, included with different features making the connection more strong, and secure.
- All the top-tier security protocols which strengthen the connection, are made available in the infrastructure of Windscribe to cage the customer’s trust.
- AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Zero-log policy, split-tunneling, and a Kill Switch makes the connected customers satisfied for a secured searching over the internet.
- Not just this, a smooth unblocking process of geo-restricted websites, like Netflix, HULU, Disney+, Hotstar, Voot, and other entertainment websites comes within the criteria.
- A strict Zero-log policy makes the user more verdict about a secured connection, with five devices multi-logins, under a single premium account.
- A 3-day money-back guarantee is there, in case users are not satisfied with the services, so they can get their money back.
- They are right now charging $9.00 for one month, whereas for one year the rates are $4.08 per month.
IPVanish – Secured Protocols to enrich the Connection
IPVanish is known for its fastly growing network of customers, because of the encryption technique, they’re utilizing within their connection for secured processing of customer’s requests.
- It is a USA-based VPN company, known for unblocking geo-restricted websites, with 1300+ servers located in 75+ countries, with a strict zero-log policy restricting any log maintenance about the customer’s activities.
- Not just this, they’re capable of strengthening the connection with security protocols like OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Aes-256 bit encryption technique, along with kill-switch making the surfing of the users secured.
- Unblocking of restricted websites like Netflix is performed very easily from the customers, with a strict Zero-log policy for restricting the companies from maintaining any repository of user’s online activity.
- With 30-day money-back guarantee, you can unsubscribe from the package at any time, as per your desire.
- The pricing package starts from $10.00 for 1 month, whereas for 3 months the package is $8.99 per month.
VyprVPN – High Latency and Security Protocols
VyprVPN is a VPN with high latency and security protocols with servers count reaching 700+ in 71+ countries worldwide.
- It comes with fantastic security features, like AES-256 bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Kill-switch allows users to be acknowledged, in case the connection gets weak and disconnects.
- Unblocking of geo-restricted websites allows users to surf perfectly and stream in their favorite shows on Netflix without any restrictions.
- The device support is possible for iOS, Windows, Android, Mac, with multi-logins reach for 5 devices at a time.
- All in a go, the pricing packages start with $12.95/month, with $3.75/month for 2 years exclusively for users.
So, we tried to come up with all the recent technical products, and their core functionalities, and attributes making the users capable enough to understand the difference between free VPNs, and the perks of using a paid VPN.
If you have any questions in your mind, regarding the best VPN services, and core functionalities of VPNs, then do leave a message or comment so we can come back to you with the recent VPN, and its technologies.