Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite shows and series on Mac devices, but due to restrictions, you’re unable to do so? Well, one of the best VPN for Mac can do it for you.
Here we present a complete guide on running a VPN on MAC and enjoying all your favorite shows and content without any hassle. ‘Malware, and malicious websites, increase the vulnerabilities of identity theft, spoofing, and I.P. hacking but, we’re offering a complete guide on the relative topic for our dedicated readers. They are always searching for quality content.
It is easy to connect a VPN on Android or any other device than Mac and iPhones because the procedures become a bit long and challenging. So, you’re looking for reasons and facts to choose the best Mac VPN for your computers, and then this is the right place for you.
A Quick Comparison Table – The Best Mac VPNs in 2021
Here we’re presenting the comparison table of VPNs:
|No of servers||3000+||3200+||5,300||2000+||6000+|
|Protocols||WireGuard, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2||IPSec/IKEv2, OpenVPN, WireGuard||L2TP, OpenVPN, WireGuard, IPSec/IKEv2||OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard||IPSec/IKEv2, OpenVPN, WireGuard|
|Speed Attributes||58 Mbps||71 Mbps||115 Mbps||10 Gbit||6 Mbps|
|Live Chat||Available||Live Chat for 24 hours||Yes||24/7||FAQ and 24 hours Chat|
|Compatibility||macOS, Windows, Android, iOS, FireOS, Linux, Browser Extensions||iOS, Windows, macOS, Android, FireOS, Linux, Browser Extensions||Android, Windows, macOS, iOS, FireOS, Linux, Browser Extensions||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS||FireOS, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS|
The 5 Best VPN for Mac iOS Devices in 2021
Let’s have a look at some of the best VPN service providers in the town in detail:
ExpressVPN – A Secure VPN for Mac
ExpressVPN is a secure and highly demanded VPN service provider in the industry because of their quality features and attributes whereas, 58 Mbps speed is the highest priority of their customers.
- It covers a server range of about 3000+ worldwide, with highly secured security protocols embedded in every connection made, like AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, which audits the viability of the secured encrypted connection.
- DNS servers keep the identity of the users hidden. In contrast, no I.P. leaks make the users viable that their allotted I.P. address won’t repeat further and will keep on changing dynamically.
- Live Chat option is provided for customers’ ease, with five devices simultaneously usage, and Mac device support with Zero-log policies.
- ExpressVPN leads the industry, because of positive feedback from their customers, based on high bandwidth and highly secured security protocols for robust connectivity.
- The pricing package starts from $9.99 per month; the prices increase to $6.47 per month for the year.
- It allows the unblocking of geo-restricted websites, like Netflix, HULU, SlingTV, HBO Max, and Disney+ for secure and protected connectivity.
Surfshark – A Pocket-friendly VPN Service Provider For Mac
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly, 71 Mbps speed and lowest cost VPN service provider in the industry, bypassing its competitors like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and many more.
- It shares a server range equivalent to 3200+ worldwide.
- In contrast, the security protocols are almost the same as ExpressVPN like, WireGuard, OpenVPN, AES-256 bit encryption technique, IPSec/IKEv2, and DNS servers, which mask the I.P. address of users with hiding of physical address.
- Moreover, it allows the unblocking of geo-restricted websites and platforms like Netflix, HULU, HBO Max, and Disney+ with no restrictions on the multi-login policies.
- Thirdly, the Zero-log policy keeping the user’s trust maintained that no repository is being held, about their online activities after being connected to the network.
- Surfshark comes with an exclusive pricing package starting from $3.71 exclusively for 2-years, although the one-month pricing package starts from $11.29 per month.
- It is also compatible with Mac devices and allows Kill switch usage to their users, just if the connection dies within the use.
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN Connection For Customers
NordVPN is one of the best VPN service providers in the market. It has a server range of 5,300+ located in different countries because they value their customers and their core needs.
- The speed is somehow equal to 115 Mbps, whereas the security protocols include the AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, NordLynx, which is only available in NordVPN connections and relative networks.
- NordVPN also offers high bandwidth, enriched with a strict Zero-log policy and no I.P. Leak feature, which will help the users visit any website.
- Moreover, NordVPN offers reliable connectivity and unblocks geo-restricted websites and platforms like Netflix, HULU, HBO, and DisneyPlus under the influence of their strong connection.
- The pricing package starts from $3.71 for a 2-year subscription, and for one month, the price package starts from $11.29 per month.
- A Live Chat feature for 24 hours is provided to the customers, so they instantly respond to their customers for quick queries.
- Zero-log policy enables users that no repository is being maintained of their online activities, whereas DNS servers keep the I.P. address of the user safe.
CyberGhost – A Private Network Connection For Customers
CyberGhost is a leading VPN service provider in the town.
- It has highly equipped services like security protocols, AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP, and Kill switch.
- A DNS server that hides the identity of the user whenever they visit any website from their actual address and servers.
- It has a server range of 5900+, worldwide, unblocking a lot of geo-restricted sites like Netflix, HULU, HBO Max, and Disney+ for quick connectivity.
- The live chat option is available for the users’ ease, and a higher range of device compatibility like Apple T.V., Amazon T.V., Sling T.V., Chrome, Firefox, and other portable devices.
- Uniquely, a Zero-log policy is provided for the assurance of customer usage.
- In contrast, if we talk about no I.P. Leak policy, it makes the user viable for their unique I.P. address whenever a connection is made.
- Moreover, the pricing packages are so reasonable compared to other VPN service providers, like, for 18 months – $3.50/month, for 12 months – $5.25/month, and $12.99/month.
PureVPN – The Best Restriction Bypassing Connection
PureVPN is a HongKong based VPN, with a server range of 6500+ servers located in different regions of the countries.
- Similarly, the VPN aims to offer top-tier security protocols to its users, which include OpenVPN, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, and PPTP.
- Then, a strict Zero-log policy to make the users sure about ‘ no repository maintenance ‘ of their online activities.
- PureVPN shares a protected connection with its users, with no I.P. Leaks, I.P. Masking, and physical location replacement as per the server selected.
- Secondly, unblocks all the geo-restricted websites, like Netflix, HULU, DisneyPlus, and other entertainment websites restricted from the government officials and devices compatibilities like Apple T.V., Sling TV, Mac, and iOS devices.
- An exclusive 24 hours, Live Chat option provided to the customers to post their queries with an instant reply!
- In contrast, the pricing packages are so affordable, like $10.95/monthly to $8.33/month for six years exclusively.
Frequently Asked Questions
So, we tried to list all the widely used VPN service providers with their core functionalities and attributes.
The best option is to choose a VPN network, offering secured access, with private credentials details keeping your identity safe!